If you’ve been injured due to negligence of another person, don’t quickly accept the insurance settlement offer. It costs nothing to speak to an Oregon personal injury lawyer to learn if filing a lawsuit is the better idea. Many people who’ve sustained injuries find that it is necessary to take this step to get what they deserve from the accident. Read below to learn eight of the biggest reasons to talk to a lawyer to learn the best steps to take in your personal injury matter and make that a call sooner instead of later.
1. Lawyers aren’t afraid to fight for you and your rights even when that means going against judges and lawyers.
2. Few people have the legal expertise needed to win a courtroom matter, especially one that involves personal injury.
3. There is peace of mind and assurance in the case when you hire a personal injury lawyer.
4. Lawyers get the maximum award amount possible for your injuries. This is not something that you can expect from the insurance company or if you handled the matter yourself.
5. It just makes sense to hire an attorney. You’ve been through so much and can use the helping hand that a lawyer brings to the table.
6. It doesn’t cost a thing to speak to an attorney about your case. If you decide to hire the attorney, no money is needed to start the case because lawyers work on contingency basis.
7. You have the burden of proof if you want to win your case. Lawyers make sure that the evidence needed is found and used to benefit your case.
8. Personal injury lawyers help you when you’ve been injured in a car accident, medical malpractice, workers comp injuries, and more. If you’re hurt, the lawyer is there.