If you are arrested and plan to bond out of jail, make sure you find a bondsman first. Although you can pay the bond to the courts to get out of jail, that is the unlikely option for most people who understand the advantages that using a bondsman offers. If you are unaware of those advantages, you’ve come to the right place. Read below to learn six reasons you should use Fulton County bail bonds to get out of jail.
1. The amount of money needed to get out of jail is much less when a bondsman is used. You need just 10% of the original bond amount, plus a small fee to pay the bondsman. There is a big difference in the monetary amounts of bond!
2. Using a bondsman is easier than using the court services. The court officers aren’t a lot of help when there are questions or concerns. The bondsman is on your side, however, and always does what he can to ease the stress of the day.
3. Bondsmen help you quickly get out of jail. It takes time to process your paperwork and information. However, rest assured that using a bondsman service mean you’ll be out of jail in no time at all.
4. You want to get out of jail and that is just what a bondsman does. When you are arrested you need the competent, trusted services that a bondsman can offer.
5. Bondsmen are available to bond you out of jail 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. They’re available any time you are arrested because arrest doesn’t see regular business hours on a clock.
6. Everyone uses a bondsman to get out of jail and so should you. This is a great time to jump the bandwagon and do what everyone else is doing.